Dear Patients and Friends
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide routine, non-emergent, elective and emergency dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March, 2020. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your health and safety.
We are reopening for general and routine dental procedures on June 8, 2020.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different. We are also still operating under reduced hours.
• We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
• You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office. We will be limiting the number of people in our reception area.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed. We will also encourage you to wash your hands with soap and water.
• Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer when entering our office.
• Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
• Patients will be asked to wear their own mask at all times when they are in the office, except when they are undergoing care. Patients entering without a mask will be given one.
• Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
• Public touch points such as counters, sinks, door handles and knobs and other areas throughout the office are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
• Plastic barriers will be temporarily installed at the reception areas and we will encourage contactless payment.
Our commitment to providing the highest level of patient care remains unchanged. Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 905 427-2027 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Richmond Hill Dentistry
Our Experience Is Your Advantage!
Our experienced dental professionals offer you a personalized dental experience within a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. With over 25 years of clinical expertise, our Ajax dental practice provides comprehensive oral care in all aspects of dentistry to patients of any age and in many different languages (Gujarati, Spanish, Hindi, Punjabi and Chinese). Through constant innovation, education and experience we change lives, one smile at a time.
Our Vision And Philosophy
As a dental team we embrace excellence, quality and service. Our philosophy is simple: to treat our patients the way we would like to be treated; with gentle care and a commitment to achieving incredible results that surpass expectations.
Why We Are Different
Our practice is comprised of four lifelong friends (Dr. Randy Singh, Dr. Steven Schneider,Dr. Marty Sekand and Dr. Ken Jandoo) who share a common goal in dentistry: to give our patients the best smile with the most comfort possible. Our experience in all aspects of dentistry ensures that we can find the right solution for all your dental needs at any time.
With i-CAT FLX 3D Imaging, Unlock A New World!
Available at our Richmond Hill Location!
We Invite You To Call Our Office To Book A New Patient Exam For You Or A Family Member Today! Dental Emergencies Are Welcomed: 905-427-2027