We want to reassure you that dentistry continues to be an essential service and our office remains open for both routine and emergency dental services during the current lockdown.
Keeping our patients safe is our top priority. The Covid 19 Pandemic has created unprecedented challenges in healthcare. At Nottingham Dental we are ready to take care of you and your family’s dental needs in a safe and protected environment. In addition to our strict infection control standards we have updated our protocols to keep you safe during this pandemic.
Please watch the video below to see some of the measures we’ve taken to keep you safe:
• Covid 19 Screening questions before your appointment and when you arrive in the office.
• Limiting the number of people in our reception area – you may have to wait out in your car until your provider is ready for you.
• Contactless temperature checks for all patients upon entry and hand sanitization will be provided.
• Patients will be asked to wear their own mask at all times when they are in the office, except when they are undergoing care. Patients entering without a mask will be given one.
• Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean slightly less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
• Public touch points such as counters, sinks, door handles and knobs and other areas throughout the office are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
• Plastic barriers will be temporarily installed at the reception areas and we will encourage contactless payment.
• Doors, barriers and curtains have been installed over treatment room entrances to create a closed airspace and reduce the risk of aerosol spread.
• Medical grade air filtration units have been installed throughout the office and in treatment rooms. The Surgically Clean Air system will purify the air in a closed space every 4 minutes. Please see https://surgicallycleanair.com
We look forward to seeing you. To make an appointment, call our office at 905 427-2027 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Thank you for our patience and loyalty throughout this pandemic. We value your trust and look forward to being your partner in healthcare.
The Team at Nottingham Dental Office
Our Experience Is Your Advantage!
Our experienced dental professionals offer you a personalized dental experience within a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. With over 25 years of clinical expertise, our Ajax dental practice provides comprehensive oral care in all aspects of dentistry to patients of any age and in many different languages (Gujarati, Spanish, Hindi, Punjabi and Chinese). Through constant innovation, education and experience we change lives, one smile at a time.
Our Vision And Philosophy
As a dental team we embrace excellence, quality and service. Our philosophy is simple: to treat our patients the way we would like to be treated; with gentle care and a commitment to achieving incredible results that surpass expectations.
Why We Are Different
Our practice is comprised of four lifelong friends (Dr. Randy Singh, Dr. Steven Schneider,Dr. Marty Sekand and Dr. Ken Jandoo) who share a common goal in dentistry: to give our patients the best smile with the most comfort possible. Our experience in all aspects of dentistry ensures that we can find the right solution for all your dental needs at any time.
With i-CAT FLX 3D Imaging, Unlock A New World!
Available at our Richmond Hill Location!
We Invite You To Call Our Office To Book A New Patient Exam For You Or A Family Member Today! Dental Emergencies Are Welcomed: 905-427-2027