Dental Implants are small metal screws designed specifically to replace your natural tooth root. Manufactured from titanium, dental implants provide a highly biocompatible surface, encouraging bone to attach to the implant during the healing process to ensure long term stability. Restoration with an all-ceramic crown results in a beautiful, natural-looking translucent tooth, just like the tooth being replaced!
Key Benefits Of Replacing A Missing Tooth With A Dental Implant:
- Adjacent teeth remain intact – no grinding required
- Stimulation restored to underlying bone; bone integrity is preserved
- Long term aesthetic results – implants outlast all other forms of tooth replacement
- Titanium is strong and naturally accepted by the body
- Comparable in cost to a traditional 3 unit bridge